【YYNewsLiveEnglishiRadio】■Only "revolutionary citizens" would be able to end "the "super-financial・・ "! (No1)
My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.
I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.
I am also a political and social activist.
I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and Sundayat 9:00 p.m. in local time for more than 8 years.
Approximately 500 persons are watching every time.
I started English-Japanese broadcast biweekly on Wednesday night from the 7th 2015 in order to talk directly to 1.4 billions of English speakers around the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and the world.
The subject of Today
Only "revolutionary citizens" would be able to end "the "super-financial capitalist society" in which "money" controls everything and transform it into the next "shared and symbiotic human capitalist society"! (No1)
Who is most needed now in Japan and in the world is probably " a revolutionary citizen"!
Personal characteristics of "Revolutionary Citizen".
1. A person with a noble idea.
2. A person who is struggling every day to realize the noble idea.
3. Humble person.
4. A persone who lives a simple life.
5. A persone who sympathizes and resonates with others, animals and plants, and nature.
6. A person who does not tolerate discrimination and absurdity in society.
7. A persone who does not lie.
8. A persone who does not decorate.
9. A person who does not look away in any miserable reality.
10. A persone who detects lies of the government, politicians, bureaucrats, media and scholars.
11. A person who is always looking at the whole.
12. A person who looks at the current situation and predicts the future.
13. A person who does not flirt with authority or power.
14.A person who does not succumb to the rule of power.
15. A person who does not be obsessed with money, status or honor.
Social characteristics of "revolutionary citizens".
1. Not a "greedy person" who seeks interests and privileges but a "humble person" who rejects interests and privileges and aims for a society free from disparities and discrimination.
2. A person who aims to realize "true democracy" and "genuine sovereignty of people" by seeing "the lie" of formal democracy and disguised sovereignty of people.
3. A person who could "self-sacrifice" for social justice and everyone, not a persone who tricks others into using him for his own benefit.
4. A person who fights the abuse of power and the oppression of human rights by the dictatorship.
5. A person who has the courage to fight power, not an obedient person who kneels in power.
6. A person who does not blindly believe what the government, bureaucrats, major media, scholars and cult religious ancestors say but a persone who thinks withhis own head and pursues the truth and facts.
7. Not a "foolish person" who has been ruled and exploited by the ruling class, but a "wise person" who strives every day to realize a better society.
8. A person who works in "the real economy" that creates value aiming for a peaceful and equal society , not a person who works in "the financial economy" that does not generate any value.
9. Parents who refuse the war to kill other people, not parents who send their children to the war according to the government orders.
10. A young man who refuses to recruit and kill other people, not an obedient young man who is driven into war by the conscription.
The society that "revolutionary citizen" aims for.
1. A society where "99 % of the general public" is happy, not a society where "only 1 % of rich people" is happy
2. A society in which "the human dignity" is respected as "the highest value".
3. A "peaceful society" without weapons of mass destruction, war of aggression, civil war and refugees.
4.A "equal society" without disparity and discrimination.
5. A society centered on "the real economy" that creates value, not a society inwhich "the financial economy" that produces no value controls everything.
6. A "shared and symbiotic human capitalist society" centered on "the human beings" instead of "a super-financial capitalist society" where "finance" dominates everything.
7. A stable society free from bubbles, financial crises and depression.
8. A society in which small and medium-sized enterprises and individuals prosper, not a society in which large corporations, rich people, and financial economies prosper.
9. A society in which the government guarantees a hygienic and cultural minimum life for all people by the "Basic Income".
10. A society of "natural renewable energy" in place of "carbon energy" or "nuclear energy."
(end of No1)
| ホーム |