【English BlogNo.3537】 ■ Can the new US President Joe Biden solve "the five most important problems" facing the United States? (No1)
My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.
I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.
I am also a political and social activist.
I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and Sundayat 9:00 p.m. in local time for more than 8 years.
Approximately 500 persons are watching every time.
I started English-Japanese broadcast biweekly on Wednesday night from the 7th 2015 in order to talk directly to 1.4 billions of English speakers around the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and the world.
Please find here-after the English blog based on the scenario of English-Japansese broadcast made yesterday on the 29th January 2020.
■ Can the new US President Joe Biden solve "the five most important problems" facing the United States? (No1)
President Donald Trump who divided the United States and the world into turmoil,lost the presidential election and the Democratic Party candidate Biden will take over as the 45th president of the United States on January 20 2021.
President Trump's bad politics were so bad that the expectations for the new President Biden are even higher but I don't think that Biden will be able to solve "the five most important problems" facing the United States.
"The Wise American People" must choose "the true President" in the next Presidential Election in 2024 who will fundamentally solve the following "five most important problems"!
▲ What are "the five most important issues" facing the United States ?
1. The big gap between rich and poor
Cause: The super-bloated financial economy destroyed the real economy.
(1) 100% nationalize the US Central Bank (FRB) and regain "currency issuance rights" from "the international bankers".
(2) tax "the financial economy" to significantly reduce the scale and revive "the real economy".
(3) realize "the basic income","child benefits", "completely free education" and "enhancement of social welfare" using the new financial resources from financial taxation.
(3) prohibit "the government bond issuance" by the Government in order not to increase the national debt.
(4) abolish "the interest rate at which money makes money" that banks and rich people would forever fertilize.
2. Frequent outbreaks of terrorism and war
Cause: Neocon politicians and the military-industrial complex are exporting terrorism and war abroad.
(1)dismantling the Neocon politicians.
(2)dismantling the military-industrial complex.
(3)completely withdrawing the overseas US military bases.
(4)drastically reducing the military budgets.
(5)dismantling the confidential information and military institutions such as the CIA.
3. "Gun homicide and suicide society" where more than 40,000 people die annuallyfrom firearms.
Cause: The Federal Supreme Court's Constitutional Decision in July 2008 about the Constitutional Amendment Article 2 "People's Gun Ownership Guarantee"
Solution: revocation of the Constitutional Decision and revocation of the Constitutional Amendment Article 2 and prohibition of owning firearms
4. Black discrimination and white supremacy
Cause: USA is a religious nation in which 30% of the population is Christian fundamentalist evangelicals who seriously believe in the Bible's teaching, "Everything in this world was created by God in a week."
(1)thorough separation of the churchs and the State.
(2)taxation of the religious corporations.
(3)thorough equality education and human rights education.
(4)implementation of mixed race education.
(5)introduction of "the basic income" and "the complete free education".
(End of No1)
【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
| ホーム |